Friday 22 December 2017

Yamin Mg Mg


About Me – Brief Biography

 I am Yamin Maung Maung. I was born in 27th of March, 1991. I have five family members. My father is an officer working at the Myanmar Railway station at  the Ministry of transportation. My mother is a good housewife. I have three siblings including me. I have two younger brothers. They are University students

As my saying childhood, I started school at the age of 5.  I was a primary and high school student at the No. (3), B.E.H.S Mingalar Taung Nyunt Township, Yangon.  The schools are located on the Upper Pansodan Road and a school for only girls.

In 2007, I passed the matriculation exam and received an A.G.T.I Diploma in 2009. Then I joined the Eastern University of Yangon and specialized in Physics starting with 2nd year. I didn’t need to attend from the 1st year as I got the A.G.T.I Diploma.

In 2011, I graduated with a Bachelor Degree of Science in Physics. In 2013, I got this job as a Lower Divisional Clerk at the Speaker’s Office of the Pyithu Hluttaw. After my 1st year, I was promoted to as an Upper Divisional Clerk 2 years later I was again promoted as a Deputy Staff officer on  2nd June, 2017. I still work at the same office with 4 years experience at the parliament here in my section.
More will be posted at a later date … 🙂  In the meantime, wishing you fun reading and lots of laughter for December and the New Year …. :)
ကိုယ်ရေးအကျဉ်း
            ကျွန်မ၏အမည်မှာ ယမင်းမောင်မောင်ဖြစ်ပါသည်။ ၁၉၉၁ ခုနှစ် မတ်လ ၂၇ ရက်နေ့တွင်မွေးဖွားခဲ့ပါသည်။  ကျွန်မ   တွင် မိသားစုဝင် (၅) ဦးရှိပါသည်။ ကျွန်မ၏အဖေသည် နိုင်ငံဝန်ထမ်းတစ်ဦးဖြစ်ပြီး အမေသည် မှီခိုသူဖြစ်သည်။ ကျွန်မတွင် မွေးချင်းမောင်နှမ ၃ ယောက်ရှိပါသည်။ ကျွန်မအပါအဝင် တက္ကသိုလ်တက်နေဆဲဖြစ်သည့် မောင်လေး ၂ ယောက် တို့ဖြစ်ပါသည်။
            ကျွန်မသည် ကျောင်းနေအရွယ် အသက် (၅)နှစ်မှ စ၍ မူလတန်း၊ အလယ်တန်းနှင့် အထက်တန်းများကို အ.ထ.က (၃) မင်္ဂလာတောင်ညွှန့်၌ တက်ရောက်ပညာ သင်ကြားခဲ့ပါသည်။ ကျွန်မတို့၏ ကျောင်းသည် အထက် ပန်းဆိုးတန်းလမ်းမပေါ်တွင်တည်ရှိပြီး အမျိုးသမီးများသာ တက်ရောက်ရသည့် မိန်းကလေးကျောင်းဖြစ်ပါသည်။
            ၂၀၀၇ ခုနှစ်တွင် တက္ကသိုလ်၀င်တန်းစာမေးပွဲ အောင်မြင်ခဲ့ပြီး ၂၀၀၉ ခုနှစ်တွင် A.G.T.I (IT) ဒီပလိုမာ ရရှိခဲ့ပါသည်။ ၂၀၁၁ ခုနှစ်တွင် သိပ္ပံဘွဲ့(ရူပဗေဒ) ကို ရန်ကုန် အဝေးသင်တက္ကသိုလ်မှ ရရှိခဲ့ပါသည်။
            ၂၀၁၃ ခုနှစ်တွင် အငယ်တန်းစာရေးအဖြစ် ပြည်သူ့လွှတ်တော်ရုံးတွင် အလုပ်စတင်ဝင်ရောက်ခဲ့ပြီး တစ်နှစ်ကြာသောအခါ အကြီးတန်းစာရေးအဖြစ် ရာထူး တိုးမြှင့်ခြင်းခံခဲ့ရပါသည်။ အကြီးတန်းစာရေးလုပ်ငန်းတာဝန် များကို ထမ်းဆောင်ခဲ့ပြီး ၂ နှစ်ပြည့်သောအခါ ၂၀၁၇ ခုနှစ် ဇွန် လ ၂ ရက်နေ့တွင် ဒုတိယဦးစီးမှူးအဖြစ် ထပ်မံ၍ ရာထူး တိုးမြှင့်ခဲ့ပါသည်။ ကျွန်မသည် ပြည်သူ့လွှတ်တော်ဥက္ကဋ္ဌရုံး တွင် လွှတ်တော်ရုံးဝန်ထမ်းအဖြစ် တာဝန်ထမ်းဆောင်နေသည် မှာ ၄ နှစ်ကျော်ခန့်ရှိပြီဖြစ်ပါသည်။

No comments:

Post a Comment