Saturday 24 December 2016

Season Greetings from Canada!

Wishing all you in Cambodia and around the World a very Happy, Healthy and a Prosperous New Year 2017 – a year filled with love  and joy !  

We miss you and often talk about the good times that we had together ... :)  

In early May 2017,  Kevin and I plan to venture off once again into the unknown – we’re absolutely thrilled!   We’re in the midst of creating a new blog for you to follow our ongoing adventures and, will send it  to you as soon as it's ready ...

On that celebration note, wishing all you a wonderful January 2017, happiness and lots of laughter …

Much love,  Alice / Kevin Chandler xo

More later ... :)

8 comments:

  1. Dear Alice,

    Merry Christmas too!

    I am now living in Canada since September. Thank you for your email and wishing you both another wonderful year in 2017.

    Cheers, Rolly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Alice
    Happy Christmas!! (Even rather warm!)

    Cheers

    Richard and Sopheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Alice,
    You're leaving us again!��
    Even though I am sad that you are leaving, I'm happy you're going on a new adventure���� love, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank so much Alice.

    Greetings,

    Sangvat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Holidays too Alice and Kevin!

    Wishing you good health and more heights to soar. My admiration to you both for sharing your skills to others. When you have the option to stay at home and rest in your pension.

    Am staying with my parents for now - helping my mother in taking care my father (on his senility). I also continued my graduate studies in Public Management online.

    All the best to your plan .... Missing you both - Anie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Alice and Kevin: I see you long for wrmer climes! It will be interesting to see where you and up and what you will do, and I look forward to reading your blog. Have a happy and productive New Year - wherever you may land up,
    Warmest wishes from Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Alice,
    I see by this blog that you're going back to east Asia in May. We must get together before you leave! Let's connect in the new year and plan.
    Jill
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there Alice...
    That's nice to hear... Hope we could cross paths again. Take care the both of you....
    Best Ferdz

    ReplyDelete