Tuesday 24 November 2015

Chrae Chou

Primary Staff Officer for the Provincial Office of Education 

Hi, my name is Chre Chou, I am 30 years old and I was born in a P’hnong village called Pu Loung Village that has now become one of the main attraction sites in Mondulkiri Province.   I now live and work in Sen Monorom Town and I am delighted to tell you that I am the first Bunong woman to be hired as a Primary Staff Officer for the Provincial Office of Education.  
PouLong Village
I finished my education once I completed Grade 9 and I believe that my schooling has helped me to find a good, well-paid job allowing me to support my family and myself, with enough money to give us a small holiday once a year.

Without an education we cannot work, and with it, it has helped me to practice better farming method in my homeland, as well as easily understand difficult tasks in my work-place.

Education has helped me to become a better member of my family and a better citizen of this country.  After becoming a well-educated person, I was able to help other people, like myself, by educating them to live a good life. It has also given me a better understanding of social communication to help me to build proper relationships with people.

I'm so proud to be a Primary Staff Officer
As an educator, I believe it is our responsibility to encourage parents to register and send their children to school, especially if they’re of the ages of 70 months or 6 years old.  Registration for everyone is free.  Therefore, by sending them to school, you are already preparing them for a better future. When you send your children to school, you won’t be disappointed, as you will see the benefits of a good education. Your child will grow up to be a good member of society with high morality and become a better family member.  Additionally, like myself, from getting an education they will be able to get a good enough job to support themselves and to support you, as their parents in later life.

Where we work
Based on what education has done for me, I would like to urge every parent in our county, the Kingdom of Wonder, that despite whatever situation you live in, whether your family is rich or poor, you must that send your children to school. 

Thank you for listening.  Chou

Comments and suggestions are welcome

More later :) 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment