Sunday 13 December 2015

Chan Srey Ya's story

ACLEDA Managing Assistant 

Hello, my name is Chan Srey Ya, and I am a 24-year-old Khmer woman. I was born in a small picturesque village called Chom Bau Village in Mondulkiri Province, Cambodia.  I am not married yet, but my family and  my sisters are looking for a handsome husband to come my way.   I am proud to tell you that I graduated from the University of Phnom Penh.
Because of my education, I found a good job easily, and now I work as an Assistant Manager for ACLEDA bank in Sen Monorom Town.  For 3 years now I have been fortunate to support my parents, and my 3 sisters.
 Education has also guided me to live as a good citizen. As a Cambodian citizen, and because of my education, I am better informed of my country’s development; it has not only helped me to live a better life, but I know with my education, I can contribute to make my country a better place to live in, and to help reduce poverty in Cambodia.
 I suggest to all parents in my community to send your children, who are of school age, to enroll them for school during the School Enrollment Campaign.  Education is very important for our lives and for our future in the Kingdom of Wonder.
More later ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment