Monday 7 December 2015

Thy Chanthon's story

Tour guide 

My name is Thy Chanthon. I am 33 years old and I have a grade 12 education. I was born in O Re Sey Village, Kratie province.  Now I live in Cham Katae Village, Spean Mean Chey Commune, Sen Monorom Town in Mondulkiri Province.
My education has taught me how to read and write; I have been able to use these skills to find a suitable job, and these have helped me a lot in the work place. Also, my education has helped me find a good job as a tour guide, which has helped me to earn money to support my family and me.

My message to all parents and guardians with children who are old enough to enroll in school, from the ages of 6 years old or 70 months, is to enroll them in school, because it will be the beginning of a bright future for your children. If your children are well educated, they can help themselves, their parents and family and they can contribute to help their community and Cambodia. If we are not educated, we are unable to shape our own destinies, we cannot work and we waste our potential.

More later ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment