Thursday 10 December 2015

VanBollyn's story

ACLEDA Bank Assistant 

Hi!  My name is VanBollyn Da and I am 28 years old. I am Khmer and I was born in the small, beautiful, scenic village of Prey Boe Village in Kandal Province.  I am married and we have a 3 month old baby boy.

Studying has given me many advantages: I have graduated from university and I have a good job as an assistant at ACLEDA bank in Sen Monorom Town, Mondolkiri Province.
VanBollyn's story
My education was key to helping me find a well-paid job. Now, I can support my family, whom has supported me throughout my studies.  Its effects upon me are more than financial: my perspective has become more optimistic and I can see my life  more clearer and in a happier way.  

Education has provided me with the skills I need in my daily life, allowing me to solve problems I have faced.  It has given me the ability to see challenges in a positive way.  With this mentality, I can live a happier and much better life than I ever could have hoped to without an education.

My message to parents and the community: I strongly urge all parents to enroll their children during the school campaign.  It will give children the opportunity to completely change their lives for the better. 

More later ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment