Saturday 5 December 2015

No Nara's story


Assistant Office Manager

Hi, my name is No Nara, I am Khmer and I’m 22 years old.  Thanks to my grade 12 education in PrekTmey Village, Kandal Province, that I was able to get a good job as an Assistant Office Manager at the copy shop in Sen Monorom Town  where I am able to help people every day. 

Both my job and my education have helped me to excel at my job and provide excellent customer service to a variety of regular customers. 

I really appreciate my education, because it enabled me to get a good salary, which helps me to support my family.  One day,  I will get married to a beautiful bride and my salary will help me to support her and our ‘little’ family.   

I suggest to any parent who doesn’t send their children to school, that they should enroll them in school as soon as possible in order to prepare them for a better life and for a better future in our Kingdom of Cambodia.

More later ... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment